Thursday, December 19, 2019

Professionally Edit Your Videos On Final Cut Pro











About:

Hello Fiver Users I am offering basic video editing Services for $5. Depending on the needs of the client i can offer full video editing services at additional costs.I Have 20 Years Professional Experience In Video Editing in a Very Well Known T.V Channel My aim is to ensure customer satisfaction



★Full HD Resolution

★Explain your business in 4 screen

★Explain your business in 25 sec Full HD

★Sound included

★Perfect for YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo

★Wedding & Birthday Titles

★Short clips

Music videos

Commercials

★Color correction

★Lightening

★Split/trim/join clips

★Special effects  



More i Can do is : Add text, Music, Transitions, Company logos, Green screen Effects, Slideshows, etc.



I do it all from the most simple edits to large scale projects. Just tell me what needs to be done and I will take care of it



Some projects can be done for as little as $5, but others cost more depending on length of footage and required work. I am using Final Cut Pro Please Contact Me Before Ordering a Big project , I get every project done within 72 hours or less (Depends on The Project) !



★★ Check My Portfolio Here ★★



https://vimeo.com/razaabbas/videos



★★ Customer support 24/7★★



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the help.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Amazing Quick work Done By T2gProductions ! Recommended

:

Thank you so Much




No comments:

Post a Comment