Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Professional Quality Editing











About:

  • For PRIVATE PEOPLE and COMPANIES: I will be able to make your video suitable for social networks (even for Instagram TV and Facebook Watch formats), so that more people can be satisfied with the product and even your brand or personal account.


  • For YOUTUBERS: I will make your videos easier to follow and more aesthetically improved. My editing techniques allow an higher watchtime, so that the YouTube Algorithm can better reward your content and your channel feed.


  • For FILMMAKERS/OTHERS: every editing technique learned at film university will be applied according to your choices and decisions. Better editing equals better narration!


I can work on any kind of video project, included short films, feature films, promos, ads, documentaries, vlog, videographs and any video genre.



For any special request and proposals
I would be happy to talk about it with you! Feel free to contact me and discuss about your project or ideas.

Reviews


:

veloce e soddisfacente

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment