Monday, December 16, 2019

Creatively Edit Your Videos











About:

Please contact me before ordering to talk about your needs and setting a custom quote



Hello! My name is Alec, I will edit your videos professionally and offer the best quality.

Here are all the services I provide:

  • Clip stitching
  • Color Grading
  • Audio correction
  • Add background music
  • Add visual elements on the video (Text, images and so on)
  • Add subtitles (Available in Spanish)
  • Make a custom intro/outro just for you
  • Add transitions
  • Video filters




I can edit anything:

  • Corporate videos
  • Vlogs
  • Youtube Videos
  • Travel videos
  • Advertisements
  • Anything you send me!


I will respond and deliver quickly and will be available for any doubts or additional requests 24/7, please don't hesitate to contact me if you're looking for high quality video editing



If you have any special requests just send me a message and I'll get it done



Please contact me before ordering to talk about your needs and setting a custom quote

Reviews


:

Thanks Alec! Will be back for more soon!

:

Thank You again Alex! Sending you more!

:

Very please with his work and I hired him Permanently!!

:

Great Service quick and simple!!!! Great communication w Alec Definitely will hire again!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment