Saturday, December 14, 2019

Any Kind Of Professional Video Editing











About:

If you want a perfect video editing in a very professional way then this is the place to be.

What can I do:

  • I will create a professional video from raw footage provided by you.
  • I will do color grading,masking etc.
  • I will edit video for you in the best possible way you want.
  • I will add subtitles if required.
  • I will provide the video in any dimensions you desire(Cinematic,Facebook,Instagram,snap chat etc).
  • I will add special effects on your video.
  • I will provide the video in any file format(mpeg,mpeg 4, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV and SWF).


 CONTACT US before placing an order for a price quote and delivery estimate. Pricing and timeline will vary widely according to the project level of details and complexity.



 PLEASE NOTE:



  •  Our video editing process depends on the footage provided by you. Every footage has its own level of detail and quality.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

very kind and responsive

:

kind and generous person. I will definitely work for her in future.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment