Monday, December 9, 2019

Professionally Edit Your Video











About:

Hi there! I'm Sem, a 15-year-old student from the Netherlands who's a really passionate video editor.

I'll professionally edit your video up to 10 minutes. The video can be literally anything, from an advertisement to the gameplay of a videogame. I'll edit the video any way you want. And I'll do it within 4 DAYS for only 5$.



Here is a list of some stuff that I can do. I mainly work with Adobe After Effects and Davinci Resolve.



  • removing background
  • adding effects
  • adding titles
  • adding stock footage
  • joining small clips
  • making slideshows
  • adding background music
  • colour grading
  • adding an intro and outro if you want
  • or any type of editing you want, just message me


I do not only edit to get the job done. I also edit because I have a lot of fun doing it!



Here is a portfolio of some work I've done: https://svbirgelenvisuals.wixsite.com/mysite



Note: the price of the GIG depends on how long the video is and the complicity of it.

Reviews


:

5s as usual.

:

The best on the platform.

:

Pleased.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

:

Great guy !

:

My bad, bruh. I downloaded the great work and took off. I'm back nye. Just approved and got another job for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment