Monday, December 23, 2019

Professional Video Editing Total











About:

I'm a professional video editing!



If your video needs pretty much any kind of treatment, I can handle it. I can edit it so it flows smoothly, add sound effects, text effects, royalty free music, just improve the overall appearance of the footage, anything your footage needs.



I can also make a presentation of the website or book. 



After I give you a price, please select one of the packages to start the order.



I am using Final Cut Pro X, Adobe  CС 18



I offer professional video editing and post-production on:



  • Provide footage

  • Animated titles

  • Commercials and promos
  • Business and marketing videos
  • Your family and vacation footage
  • Music videos
  • Simple intros/outros
  • Green screen 
  • Blur objects/faces
  • Marketing clips

  • Promotions
  • Multicam editing

  • Advanced visual and sound effects, color corrections, transitions,  title effects.

To get an exact price for your project, please contact me and describe your requirements in detail.



MY PORTFOLIO https://vimeo.com/user24724405

My Refund Policy

If you are not pleased with your video, I make the necessary changes to solve it or I offer you a full refund.

Regards,

Oksana.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job! Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

she is fantastic

:

Great, not the first time I work with Oksana simply because she makes sure she delivers exactly what you want! Absolutely talented!

:

It was good working with Oksana. She delivered the job!

:

Thanks, always at your service.




No comments:

Post a Comment