Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Professional Wedding Video Editing











About:

Hi, I’m Harry. I have been continuously working in the video editing area since 2012. In CG area since 2014.

I was working as an editor in a video company and made a lot of videos. Professional work approach, client-relations, design, teamwork, marketing and team leading skills. 

The service includes amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and many more! 



I Can provide your HD video in AVI, MP4,MOV,FLV & Any format that will you need

*Contact me before ordering if you have a specific set of requirements!*



For the 2nd order - 10% disscount!



Best regards

Harry

Reviews


:

Amazing experience working with this seller! Great work!

:

Excellent as always:)

:

Great seller! The communication was easy and the work was amazing! Thank you so much!

:

I love the work that he did! It's well worth it

:

Editing was great and everything turned out perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment