Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Edit Your Youtube Video











About:

For You, I can provide stylish editing, transitions, subtitles, sound effects and Color Keying for Green screen Shots. I can work with most types of video formats and settings including Weddings, Travel, Commercials , Dating Sites, Social Media etc. I take pride in what I do and am eager to help you.

I can also be a SpokesModel, Speaker, Voice over for Russian, Ukrainian , English and some German

Please Message me the following so I can assess your requirements best:

 Length of Your Video.

 How Was it Shot and in What Format?

What Format do you want the output in?

What Exactly would you like me to do ?

What Style do you like?

How much creativity do you want from me or would you like an exact replication of your idea or vision?

When do you need it by?

 What is your Budget?



Reviews


:

Great work ,Thank you

:

Will keep working with Kate for a long time!

:

Thanks KHETRY

:

More than a great job! Highly recommended

:

This my 2nd project with Kate. She works extremely fast, understands what I want and follows exactly what I asked for . She is great !




No comments:

Post a Comment