Friday, December 13, 2019

Professionally Edit Any Kind Of Video











About:

Hello! I'm Edwin, thank you for considering working with me, you won't regret.



I’ll edit your footage into a video that you're gonna love, adding any extra requirements if it's necessary such as graphics or animations, music, SFX, audio enhancement or color correction for free!



I speak fluent English and Spanish, if you need subtitles we can work that out.



What do I offer:



  • Vlogs
  • Music Videos/Lyrics Videos

  • Gaming (stream highlights and more)
  • Go pro videos
  • Ads (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)
  • Corporate videos
  • Animated graphics
  • Color correction
  • Green screen editing
  • Commercials
  • Voice over
  • Interviews
  • Different camera angles
  • Drone Videos
  • and much more...



Please contact me first and present your footage to see how we are gonna work together. I am online almost 24/7.













Reviews


:

Delivered the work before I confirmed my order! Great English and understood what I wanted first time. Look forward to working with you again!

:

Always such a great pleasure!

:

He did great work, followed instructions, easy to communicate with. I will use him again.

:

He's a very creative video editor, he understood all my ideas, went overboard to fulfill my needs and is really great to work with. Definitely working with him again, it was a pleasure!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment