Monday, December 23, 2019

Professional Video Editing With In 24 Hours











About:

100% Satisfaction or its FREE !



I’m a professional video editor , have spent years honing my craft. From post production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials.



I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, commercials birthday clips, business production, multicam editing, green screen editing, intro and so many more.



  • I can output and render in any file format you would like me to
  • Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost, even 4K 
  • Revisions are always included
  • I can find and use royalty free music for you


I am using Premiere Pro CC



Services you can get from me ( Almost anything related to video editing ) :



  • Vlogs 
  • Youtube Videos
  • Interviews
  • Gym Workout Vids
  • Facebook & Instagram Vids
  • Gym Videos and Compilation
  • Wedding 
  • Fortnite Montage
  • Gameplay Montage
  • Food Recipes
  • Party footage editing.
  • Brands Promotions
  • Promotional Videos
  • Webinars Editing
  • Put background music .
  • Remove background music.
  • Adding Watermark / Logo / Intro / Outro
  • Green screen footage editing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a difficult gig and didn't explain what I wanted clearly. Waleed made the changes exactly as I wanted. He is great. Definitely recommend. He is also very responsive.

Seller's Response:

one of my best experience , thank you so much

:

It was really great work.Am much happy now with my video he edited :) Marvelous carry on your work good luck bro

:

I am ok with his communication, but not really happy with the delivery. He didn't understand use the fonts, I asked him to use, and clear instructions are still not followed.

:

don't worry cheater ...... cheap people are always there in the world who will never happy




No comments:

Post a Comment