Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Professional Video Editing In 24 Hr











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



I'm Peter , provide a professional, reliable and affordable service





The Process:



  • Message Me – Get in touch, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward


  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me


I can help with:



  • Professional video editing 
  • Videohive After effect template editing
  • Green screen video
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Aerial footage editing
  • colour grading
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Instagram editing

  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials
  • Logo Intro videos.


I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.



Thank You!!!

Reviews


:

Awesome! super fast he works with you to make sure he is doing exactly what you need. Thanks man! looking forward to work with you in the future!

:

Was patient with my changes made sure I was happy with the delivery will be using again

:

Does a great job working on making us happy

:

Provided another great job

:

Peter worked on my project tell I was happy great provider




No comments:

Post a Comment