Sunday, December 15, 2019

Edit The Best Actor Demo Reel On Fiverr











About:

Do you want a competitive edge as an actor?



I edit reels for series regulars, actors opposite Oscar-winners, and professional actors looking to separate themselves from the competition.



I work alongside some of the top casting directors, and talent agencies, in Los Angeles and have an in depth knowledge of Film/TV casting and actor marketing.



Demo reels are a marketing tool that can open doors, and also shut doors if not approached correctly.



I will make you the most marketable as an actor.



The 'industry standard' gig is the best package for most of my clients.



For longer, extended reels: I only recommend them if you're an actor who wants a long performance reel on your website. They are best for name talent, those with many guest star or serious film credits.



Let's get to work :)



Please Note: I ONLY edit actor demo reels, and do not edit hosting/promo/or any other reels.



Reviews


:

I needed a new reel and this one is great!

:

Riveting and Heat throbbing experience

:

Thank you again!

:

this is my second gig with this seller. very happy with communication and final reel.

:

Fast delivery and exceeded my expectations! No complaints here! I will return when I need an update. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment