Monday, August 3, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Drone Video Footage











About:

I will professionally edit your drone video and add some nice touch to your footage!


This gig includes:

  • actual video editing (cutting the best part of the footage and joining it together :-)
  • beautiful transitions between the cuts
  • noise and shake removal for a smooth and pleasant picture

  • color grading your video to achieve cinematic look
  • your logo at the start or end of the video
  • some nice music by your choice


I use Premiere Pro and After Effects so if you need I can send you all project files.



Please see some of my last editing projects:

https://youtu.be/9pgOxmMGXeY

https://youtu.be/rGKEmzl0V5Y



Before Ordering: Please "Contact Me" and send me a short description of your project so I can be sure that I can deliver a great product and guarantee you an amazing and satisfying result!


For Your Information: This gig provides up to 30 min of initial footage to be edited. Every next 30 minutes of footage will cost you an extra $10.




Reviews


:

The delivery was excellent quality. Thank you for taking the extra time to ensure it was the top quality you were able to deliver

:

Great work once again

:

Good seller, communicative and a swift and skillful delivery.

:

Oleg is the best. Master of his craft.

:

awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment