Friday, October 9, 2020

Video Editing For Youtube











About:

I will make videos for Youtube and social media.



I can get your project to play with new colors with modern titles, transitions, visual effects and more.



Professional attitude to work is my incentive.



I have a year of experience in the social media and year as a freelancers making all kinds of videos to the people. I prefer a special approach to each client and offer my help to them depending on their project and complexity.



The final price for a video is formed according to your wishes, possibilities and complexity of the project. If you don't have footage I will ask for additional money searching for it, and so on. Also, all the additional work that has not been agreed upon in advance will be paid additionally.



Before starting:



- MAKE SURE TO TXT ME FIRST! to discuss all the details of your project. I can be busy at the moment, but I always answer everyone who writes to me. 

- Get your footage ready to share with me — I need to see it first so I can figure out the best way to help you with it.



I'm online 24/7.



Don't be afraid to ask me all kinds of questions you interested in.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was overall very happy with the video editing service provided by Minatrix although I think she may have had a lot on her hands when I did my order as I waited quite a while. I had time so this wasn’t a problem! Thanks a lot minatrix.

Seller's Response:

Minatrix was amazing to work with. I asked her to make a mukbang video for my SO, she wasn’t too familiar with mukbangs and the video I gave her was just unused footage laying around but she worked with me and created something I can post to YouTube! I look forward to collaborating with her on other projects in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot)))

Seller's Response:

The final product is excellent, and the seller takes questions, comments and feedback seriously, great communications, good time management, nice and creative video editing overall. Happy to recommend and buy again.

:

Thank you a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment