Saturday, February 22, 2020

Edit Videos Like A Pro Using Camtasia 8 Or 9











About:

Camtasia Studio 8 and 9 Video Editor



Video editing is all about story telling and I love a good story. If this is what you are looking for then we have the same thing in mind. I will transform your videos into an awesome story using Camtasia. I have worked on screen casts, events, corporate videos, turn power point into a video, animation for a step to step explanation video.  Hit me up so as we can discuss your project am sure you'll love to see what I come up with. Cheers!!



I can do the following for you



  1. Professional Video Edit
  2. Add Modern titles
  3. Add Subtitles for YouTube, Facebook, and captions for Instagram
  4. Special Effects
  5. Sound syncing
  6. Convert to other file formats
  7. Add royalty free music
  8. Render in HD quality




PS: I love building relationships with my clients. Send me a message if you have any questions or you want to make an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Your work was beyond expectations. A++. Will definitely need your help in future projects

:

great work

:

Kevin communicates and gets the job done.

:

Extremely wonderful. We are so much happy to work with you. You completed the work on time with extra revisions. Thanks a lot.

:

Extremely wonderful. Highly Accurate in his services. I am definitely using him for the future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment