Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit An Amazing Video For All Of Your Needs











About:

Hey , Welcome to my gig, iv'e been in the industry of video editing more than a year and gained amazing results , got the passion to do that and love the editing 



what's the benefits u get out of this gig 

Amazing video to show on social media

perfectly edited and designed video

transition 

Subtitles (only from standard package)

Effects (if needed)

a loyal and honest worker 



*please consider if there is any complicated job to do do not hesitate to contact me*

Portfolio https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSgFeaHYlih7362eiXI-bYA

Reviews


:

I was absolutely shock by the amazing job superusere done. Such a brilliant and creative work in such a speed. If you in need of a video I will recommend to you to ask superusere for it ASAP!

:

Very helpful guy. He even got me slightly more time than requested and initially added a nice soundtrack that was not required. He removed it at no extra cost. Great service and excellent video. I am sure to use him again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment