Saturday, April 4, 2020

Edit You A Fortnite Montage











About:

Full Video Here: https://youtu.be/iNYHAl6j_xA



IMPORTANT:

  • If you want the edit to look way better record at 60 fps (best resolution is 1920x1080 60fps).
  • Slow Motion looks the best with 60 fps clips (otherwise it would look really choppy). 
  • If you have 60 fps clips and you use the windows tool to trim them, they will become 30 fps (so DON'T do that)
  • Some of your clips might not be in the video cause of the beat of the song or the song ends early or the clip looks really bad. I will try to fit all the clips I can.
I'll make you a professional Fortnite montage for a good price (about 1 USD per clip).



I will sync your clips, add color correction, make slow-mo and fast-mo, add transitions, and add visual effects (like screen pumps, shakes, etc...).



If you want a custom offer or you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment