Sunday, April 26, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing Within A Day











About:

*Contact me before you order for the best results, this way we can agree on a price


Hello! Thank you for checking my gig. I can make you a stunning video in only one day, suitable for those needing fast delivery. I will communicate with you throughout the project to ensure your video is perfect. Revisions are free of charge within the delivery period.



How to order:


1. Contact me: We will discuss the project concept and what you need, as well as pricing!
2. Supply me with the file(s) I will edit.
3. I will begin editing your video.
4. Any inquiries during the edit will be answered and worked with.
5. The final edit will be reviewed and revised if needed.
6. The file(s) will be delivered through Fiverr or Google Docs.




No matter what you have in mind, you can count on me to pass your expectations.


If any questions, please contact me! Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. and especially you performed on the time, I had a crunch. I would use you again. Thanks.

:

Great job, Happy

:

Thank you for the timely same day turnaround and following everything exactly as requested. Would recommend for hire again.

:

he did a fantastic job, and quickly completed the assignment with exceptional quality.

:

Thank you for the five-star review! Please let me know if you need any help in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment