Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Editor











About:

i can do Professionally Video Editing 4u



I can video edit your,short clips, marketing clips, , promotions, commercials birthday clips,weddings, business production, multicam editing, green screen editing,and many more.



  • I can output and render in any file format you would like 
  • Revisions are always included
  • I can find and use royalty free music for you


  • FOR the TEXT if you want in your video ,write the text how you want to be in the video, (BIG, lowercase) How you write it it will look like, and pay attention to spelling mistakes,please 


  • Please note: Video editing is complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need. I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!




Please CONTACT me before ordering,do not get misunderstanding and cancellation

Reviews


:

Great job as always

:

Always great delivery

:

Perfect delivery as usual

:

All as expected, thank you!

:

Working with this top class seller I get exceptional results. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment