Saturday, October 31, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Editor











About:

Welcome to my Professional video editing services gig.

Are you are looking for professional video editor services than you are at the right place. I will do professional video editing services to you.



I can do

  • Professional video editing and post production
  • Green screen
  • Commercials
  • Promotions
  • Highlight/Trailers
  • Intros & outros
  • Aerial footage (drone videos) 
  • Music videos
  • GoPro or any camera footage editing
  • Social Media (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook etc)
  • Short clips
  • Faint Horror Echo Effect
  • Placing Video inside TEXT
  • Live Digital Lightning Effect 
  • and much more.



This gig includes advanced visuals, color corrections, fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, audio sync and much more! 

  • I can provide files in Any Format and ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.

 

  • I'm 24/7 online.

 

this is is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING



Thank You

Reviews


:

Super friendly fiverr with excellent communication skills. He was able to get the project done with very little directives from me and produced a very beautiful video for my real estate listing. Definitely went above and beyond and exceeded my expecations. Will use him again.

:

Working with Pasha5897 is a dream. He corrected my video sequences exactly to my requirement. He work very professional and his work ist stunning and awesome. He keeps what he promises. The delivery is very quick. I can highly recommended his gorgeus service.

:

Pasha is an highly skilled editor. Got Professional Team with A lot of Talent. I am 100% satisfy with the result. Highly Recommend Him

:

Excellent response time, and fulfilled the gig well within 24 hours! Would be happy to recommend and work with again.

:

Thank you for an amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment