Saturday, October 31, 2020

Amazing Video Editing, Color Correction And Color Grading











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT  ME  BEFORE  ORDERING ***



I'm TheLollerz I'll do amazing video editing, professional video editor, reliable and affordable service





The Process



  • Message Me – We will discuss your project and find the best way forward



  • Provide Footage – I'll give you the best and easiest way to do it



  • Video Editing – I’ll edit your footage into an amazing product you will love, adding any extra requirements!



  • Review – Make any necessary revisions



  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video in the format of your choice





Services I am offering



  • Trimming
  • Placing Subtitles 
  • Background Music
  • Adding Voiceover (Provided By Client)
  • Smooth Transitions
  • Cutting
  • Slow Motion
  • Color Correction/Grading 
  • Picture In Picture (PIP)
  • Intros
  • Outros
  • Photo Slideshow
  • Video Slideshow
  • Green Screen
  • IG tv videos



Post production on films,short clips,music videos,promotions,commercials, intros,VFX,Green screen cleaning etc.



100% Money back Guarantee.



Important: Editing is complex , so please contact me describing what you want, I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Provided exactly what I asked for, did revision immediately, good communication, great work, and I will use again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your nice words,feedback and tip! I will do amazing video editing and color correction or color grading for you whenever you'll need it! I hope to work with you again soon! :)

Seller's Response:

Great work! Unbelievably fast turnaround. Went above and beyond what was asked. Great communication! A+

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your kind words, nice feedback and generous tip! Your satisfaction is my top priority! I hope to work with you again! I will do amazing video editing and color correction or color grading whenever you'll need it!

:

Thanks, the video was delivered fast and we are looking forward to working on more video




No comments:

Post a Comment