Friday, October 30, 2020

Crop And Rotate Video











About:

I will crop and rotate your video within 24 hours! - usually much faster



Contact me for special offer!



Cut off unwanted black stripes, titles, etc. from top, bottom, left and right.

I will also rotate your video  90° clockwise, 90° counter clockwise or 180° if needed.

I will also convert to mp4!

 
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 
I will redo it until you Love it!



24 hours delivery!

Actually I usually deliver within a few hours :)


No quality loss! 

I will use the best conversion parameter settings to keep your files' quality. You won't see the difference!



Best possible compression!

I will use advanced video compression methods to make your file size as small as possible, so you can share or publish easily.



You have more videos?

Request custom service!



How it works:



  1. You send me your videos via Dropbox / Google Drive / WeTransfer / MyAirBridge or any other method



  2. I crop & rotate your videos



  3. I deliver your videos via Dropbox / Google Drive / WeTransfer / MyAirBridge or any other method you like

Reviews


:

he's the fastest service provider.

:

Great job with fast delivery. Highly recommended seller. Thanks :)

:

Very fast. Loved it.

:

Easy and quick turn around

:

Good communication and very easy to work with. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment