Saturday, October 17, 2020

Be Editing Your Kids Youtube Video











About:

if you need someone to work with your videos - you are on the right place!

Taking yo
ur raw footage I will make video really exciting and fun for kids ready for youtube usage.



-c
utting

-backgro
und music

-a
udio effects

-motion graphics

-video effects

-slow down and speed 
up

-color correction

-transitions



contact me for more information. We can discuss about anything.


AND PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER. DONT ORDER WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO PREVENT CANCELLATION OF ORDERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)



AND PLEASE SEND THE VIDEO TO ME BEFORE YOU ORDER SO THE DELIVERY TIME WILL NOT BE WASTED THANK YOU!



AND PLEASE MAKE YOUR VIDEO IS MP4 NOT MOV FILE THANK YOU



AND MOST OF ALL WHEN IT COMES TO REVISIONS CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THE EXACT MINUTES OR SECONDS THAT YOU WANT TO CHANGE THANK YOU :)





Reviews


:

I’m so impressed with the editing that was done! She did exactly what I asked and it turned out even better then what I was expecting! I will be using her for all of my daughters videos!

:

Seller will communicate with you but the service wasn't all that great. The video was basic with just a couple of the same affect.

:

Easy to work with. She does great on my daughter you tube channel. Fun with Addy Love the graphics and new music.

:

She is great. She has done quite a few of my daughters youtube videos. Love her graphics and she has quick turn around time.

:

Wonderful job!




No comments:

Post a Comment