Monday, October 12, 2020

Make And Edit Videos According To Your Requirements











About:

I can edit the footage and make a complete packaged sequence video with an intro and outro section with proper colour correction and sync already existing music or audio clips accordingly. Please discuss your video requirements with me before placing an order. 

Reviews


:

Rythem was very patient with my technical errors and still delivered early!

:

excellent work

:

Thanks Rhythem! We're having a big party in 2 days to kick off the channel and the New Year, so thank you for getting this done just in time for it!

:

Worked diligently to meet my requests and asked detailed questions to ensure that her work was accurate to my needs. Fast communication and work. Highly recommend.

:

love your workmill always only come to you thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment