Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Make Your Footage Alive, Professional Video Editing Service











About:

Hi,



Remember: Best is to contact me so we can discuss your needs :) every footage is different.



I'm a professional video editor from Croatia and I'm offering my video editing services to you.



I can edit:

  • Family footage
  • Travel footage
  • Wedding videos
  • Daily VLOGS
  • Youtube 
  • Event 
  • Vacation 
  • Proposal 
  • and many more, so contact me for more info


Gig details (depends on the package or agreement): 

  • Special Effects
  • Post Production
  • Transitions
  • Special effects
  • Add titles and Subtitles 
  • Color correction
  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting
  • Joining Clip
  • Blurs Correction 
  • Volume Enhancing


Please note: Video editing is complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I'm sure I can do what you need. I'll answer you quickly and we can discuss your wishes.



Reviews


:

Amazing job, exceeded expectationss. Very professional and fast.

:

Very good experience, thank you!

:

Thank you for your great work!

:

good job! will be back :)

:

Always reliable and does great work




No comments:

Post a Comment