Saturday, October 10, 2020

Edit Your Stream Highlights, Youtube, And Gameplay Videos











About:

Hello 

I will edit your gaming montages and funny gaming videos.

I have experience for editing and have been doing it  for 2 years.

Give me your video and i will produce it in creative content.

I can also upload your video on you tube with excellent SEO.

I will edit your stream highlights for your YOU TUBE channel.

I will edit montage of game such as

PUBG PC or PUBG MOBILE

FORTNITE

APEX LEGENTS

GTA

MINECRAFT

CALL OF DUTY

CS GO 

LEAGUES OF LEGENT

etc.

I will add music and photos to make work more creative.

I will be your professional editor for youtube channel with

good seo and channel manger

You can check my sample work in the profile videos.

Message me for more information what i can do for you.

Reviews


:

Pretty good communication and fast delivery!

:

Nice..Good for 7$

:

it's pretty good for 5 bucks

:

Not exactly what I asked for

:

Appreciated the fast response




No comments:

Post a Comment