Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Edit, Post Produce And Produce A Youtube Video For You











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



I am a Certified graphics and motion graphics designer with more than 5 years of an active experience. I am also a Level 2 seller on Fiverr for a reason, Make your order, and let me help you!
What ever you may need i will create it for you.



Are you looking for a professional video editing service that can deliver in 24 hours?
Well my friend, your search has come to an end.



I can help with:



  • Professional video editing and post production on films,
  • After effects Visual effects editing
  • Green screen video
  • Wedding & Birthday videos.
  • Aerial footage editing
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Instagram editing

  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials


This service will not only come with the basic editing, but rather with all the needed effects, color correction, amazing transitions, shake removal, cropping, adding BG audio, audio sync and more.



  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4,MOV... Ready for social media, youtube... etc
 
If your file exceeds 1GB, please contact me so we can sort it out.



this is is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so we make sure the final project is mind-blowing.


Thank You!


Reviews


:

Always excellent ...very attentive to details. A Real Pro!

:

Very reliable, great communicator and I would highly recommend the product he produces.

:

Fantastic work. Delivered the vision with creativity and timeliness. Highly recommended.

:

Fantastic to work with. Wonderful creative and support.

:

Responsive and listens to customer needs! Recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment