Thursday, October 8, 2020

4K Video Editing And Motion Graphics Super Fast











About:

Thank you for stopping here in my Gig, I will Professionally edit 4k videos HD videos and all types of video editing within the time period. Please contact me before ordering.



My services are-: 



  • 4k Video Editing
  • HD Video Editing
  • Color grading/ Color Correction
  • Motion Graphics
  • Rotoscoping
  • youtube music video
  • Instagram 


      Software use-: 

  • Premier Pro
  • After Effects
  • Davinci Resolve
  • Final cut Pro




Editing is a Very Complex Process so Please contact me before ordering to avoid cancellation.



Thank You 



Regards- Roosevelt  




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to communicate my desires for the project. He was easy to work with and walked me though some of the easy steps to get my project to him. Made sure to communicate his limitations and skills before the project was accepted. Even after the project was done took the extra steps to help get everything perfect by making other suggestions on what to do next.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your words Madam.

Seller's Response:

there were some things that I asked that were a bit advanced that were out of the skill set of the seller, however after conversation we were able to settle on correcting a few shots instead of the whole project. The shots we settled on were delivered fast and well done.

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

:

Very good seller Deliver what he says ! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment