Friday, October 2, 2020

Premium Video Editing As Professional Film Editor











About:

****  PLEASE contact me BEFORE ordering ****

portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygT-3er0fk&list=UUyoMb9D6rv9DElRFZH6MWqg

I've consistently been one of the Top 10 certified video editors in my city.

With over 5 years of video editing experience, I'm pretty sure I can deliver whatever you need



My services includes:

  • YouTube
  • Promotional Videos
  • Wedding Videos
  • Post Production
  • Special effects
  • Video Conversion
  • Color Correction/Color Grading
  • Green screen
  • Transitions
  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting
  • Joining Clip
  •  Slow Motion
  • Blurs
  • Royalty free music
  • Volume enhancing
  • Adding Voice Over 
  • Audio Syncing and so much more.
    Of course, the reason we need to communicate before you order remember that no two orders are alike. Communication before ordering just gives us a chance to get on the same page and agree on a price before the trigger is pulled. I do offer speedier delivery for various bonus amounts.



    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    very fast, very easy to communicate with. no excuses. we are moving onto another area of post production with this film and I expect to work with him on a project which needs more substantial editing than this film needs.

    Seller's Response:

    second time and counting....great job as always

    :

    this helps in my pitch

    :

    Great work as always

    :

    Thanks for your tip




    No comments:

    Post a Comment