Friday, October 2, 2020

Edit Video Professionally In Less Than 24 Hours











About:

professional video editing and fast 24 hour delivery.

I will provide professional video editing services fast.



I OFFER DELIVERY IN A FEW HOURS FOR SIMPLE EDITING TASKS (fast as 4 hours)



Why you should order my GIG?:



1. I AM FAST

 I can deliver your video in as less as 3 hours from placing the order AND MAXIMUM 24 HRS.
2. I AM METICULOUS

I show great attention to detail  when video editing very careful and precise when editing your footage to make sure I achieve what you want done without the need for revisions. 
3. I AM FRIENDLY

I am easy to work with and a very professional video editor.

4. UNLIMITED REVISIONS

I will revise anything you need until you are satisfied with the final video (no extra charges)



Please contact me anytime if you have any questions. 



IF YOU NEED HELP PLACING THE ORDER:



1. Message me and let me know about your needs / instructions.

2. Provide footage and instructions  (I will guide you if necessary)

3. After evaluation I will calculate a quote and communicate it to you

4. If you find the quote convenient, we will start the order



kind regards

Lazlo Videos



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was great working with this seller for a second time. Communication was great, fast delivery, and exactly what I wanted. I love my finished video. Thanks so much and look forward to working with you on my next project! :)

Seller's Response:

This guy is fast and worked through the night for my order. Took in the revisions accordingly. This is almost as smooth as it gets. Highly recommended!

:

Allan was responsive and helpful, however we needed a lot of revisions of small errors, some of which were clearly laid out at the first or second revision. But for $40, I'm truly not mad about it. I'll look elsewhere next time but am grateful for the help. The final product is great.

:

Lazlovideos is very productive and innovative artist. I reached out to him to a video montage, he managed to do it with a lot of actions in a very short time. deffinelty I'm going to work with him again.

:

Thank you so much. looking forward to the next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment