Saturday, October 3, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Youtube Or Vlogs











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING



I can do professional video editing for YouTube or Vlog videos on films, short clips, music videos, commercials, Wedding footage, slideshow and much more...



My Services are

  • Green screen
  • Transitions
  • Lower Thirds
  • Subtitles

  • Stabilization
  • Color Correction
  • Joining Clips
  • Trimming/Cutting
  • Motion Blurs


Now a days everybody working on YouTube and want professional video editor. I can do outstanding video editing. You don’t need to search for another video editor. We are here to serve you.



PROCESS

  1. Message me: we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward.
  2. Provide all Material: When you want to get started, I will tell you the best way to provide me all material.
  3. Delivery: I will deliver your video in the format of your choice.




NOTE:

As your project is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So please take a brief moment to message me before you order.





More info in the FAQ section below.





Im here 24/7 so I reply fast.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with! Seller did an excellent job and exceeded my expectations! I’ll continue to use this seller for my video needs.

:

This project was very unique and presented quite a few challenges. They met every challenge and pulled through with a great final production! Thank you for all your hard work!

:

Really fantastic work and fast response! Will definitely work with again!

:

Thank you!

:

Perfect! Tahir is a professional who knows what he is doing, would definitely recommend! He understood straight away what I wanted and delivered the work exactly how I wanted it. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment