Sunday, April 5, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello!

NOTE:PLEASE SEND MESSAGE FOR CUSTOM ORDER'S BEFORE PLACING ORDER

Thanks for stopping by.



I offer  editing services to make your video's stand out and get your message across. I can work on commercial , personal videos and much more as

  • Professional  editing and post production on films,
  • Videohive After effect template editing
  • Green screen 
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Real estate footage editing
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Instagram editing

  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials
  • Logo Intro 
  •  AUDIO SPECTRUM

HD and Blue RAY any desire format



To get an exact price for your project, please contact me and describe your requirements in detail. The price starts at only $5!



After I give you a price, please select one of the packages to start the order, or add extras to adjust the price accordingly.



My Refund Policy

If you are not pleased with your project, I’ll make the necessary changes to solve it.

IMPORTANT

 editing is very complex, so please contact me before you place an order to make sure I am able to cover your project. 



I work on Fiverr Full Time, so I’m available 24/7!

I look forward to working with you.



Kind regards

Sohailkhan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much bro

Seller's Response:

You are best 🙂

Seller's Response:

Thanks for helping me through this. I have been ill in the last two weeks and I had a death in the family. I appreciate your patience.




No comments:

Post a Comment