Sunday, April 26, 2020

Your Wedding Video Editing, Wedding Slideshow











About:

Hello, thanks to see my gig.



if you are looking for a professional wedding video editing and birthday  video editing services in short turn around time , then don't worry to find the service.You came to right place.



The gig includes amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects,  cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and many more! 



I Can provide your HD video in AVI, MP4,MOV, Youtube HD , Facebook HD and Any format that will you need.



What  you will get from me?



  • High-Quality Service
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed
  • very fast delivery
  • HD quality 1920x1080
  • Ultimate Revisions Included free of Cost.


Here is the list of field area where i am providing the services.



  • Professional video editing and post production on films,
  • Medical and art video editing
  • Green screen video
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Real estate footage editing
  • Go-pro footage editing
  • Instagram editing

  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials 
  • others (as per your requirement)


I'm 24/7 online.





PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE CUSTOM ORDER!!!!



Looking Forward here from you.



Regards: Wajid Sarwar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job, you did exactly as I requested

Seller's Response:

My pleasure :)

Seller's Response:

highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the nice feedback :)

:

The seller had a very good rating, was quick to respond, and offered a fair deal. While the edit was good, I don't think the seller was technically exceptional as I think a better job could have been done on colour grading and de-noising sound without me having to ask.




No comments:

Post a Comment