Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Edit Videos Using Camtasia 9 Within 8 Hours, Camtasia Video Editing











About:

  Thanks alot for visiting my GIG.

I am a professional video editor with 5 years + experience in video editing using Camtasia studio 9.. I have worked with award winning video, events & films Be assure you I will deliver great professional product.  

what kind of services I should provide:)

Adobe Premiere Pro Services

  • Color Gradings

  • Add & Remove Music

  • Royalty free music from YouTube Library (14617+ Music Tracks)

  • Cutting Scenes

  • Joining Clip

  • Fast Motion/Slow Motion 

  • Color Corrections

  • Music Synchronized with Videos

                                                 Camtasia 9

  • Best video editing with camtasia 9

Why you should choose me?

  • Verified skills on Fiverr

  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Unlimited Revision

  • Video editing with excellent software camtasia

                     Feel free to contact me anytime. I'm available 24 / 7.

Fast delivery in 8 hours or less 

If you need any help you can send messages at any time

Kind Regards

Sana

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Speedy work. Did exactly what I wanted done. I plan to work with this seller on an ongoing basis - assuming the work stays at the same quality! Thank you

:

thanks alot always available for you

:

Had bunch of videos I needed music/intros/outros added to. Was delivered ahead of schedule - work quality looks solid

:

great work and adjustments will use again

:

Amazing editing according to my instruction, highly recommended this seller




No comments:

Post a Comment