Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create A Digital Cinema Package Dcp











About:

Are you planning on sending your short film to a film festival? Have you achieved your dream of making a movie and want to screen it at the movies? Or maybe you just rented some ad time in a local movie theater? Whatever the reason, if you want to project your media on the big screen, you're gonna need a DCP!



What can I make DCP of?



  • Short Films for festivals, cinemas or private screenings.
  • Feature Films for festivals, cinemas or private screenings.
  • Advertisements and Commercials
  • Any video you need a DCP of


Prices are set depending on length, check gig packages. This includes testing and quality control on a real cinema projector, I use the NEC 1000C.



I can also send physical copies of your DCP to you or any other location, I use industry-standard DCP drives (CRU MINI DC).



I'm happy to send you my website and show you my facilities and equipment. Please contact me for additional information.



Reviews


:

Another job well done.

:

The work was done quickly, questions answered thoroughly, very easy to work with. 10/10 would hire again! Thanks!!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Very professional and delivered on time and was exactly what I wanted. I will definitely use them again.

:

Always great!




No comments:

Post a Comment