Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Youtube Video Editing As Your Video Editor











About:

hey guys, I will do a Professional Video Editing Service for YouTube Videos,Explainer video,Wedding footage editing,Commercials ,Social media,Documentaries, vlogs, gaming videos,advertisements, podcasts. (Instagram, Facebook, twitter). Intro/Outro, Text animation.



Also I have my own YOU TUBE Channel, I give you link below



https://YouTube/channel/UCdBaIZnGYyYgL665P21W8wg?view_as=subscriber

 

My Services includes:

1- Jump Cuts - To cut the extra video frames effectively enough so that viewer doesn't get bore

or memorizing the script and similar things



2- Smooth Transitions - To go from one scene to the second scene there will be smooth transitions so that shot will look smooth without any hard cuts



3- Motion Graphics and VFX - To provide video the look according to the concept



4- Color Grading - To provide video the look according to the environment



5- 
Adding Texts and Titles -To add texts and titles (transitions to add texts can also be discussed) 



I'm online 24/7. 

I will DO, What you want


Reviews


Seller's Response:

solid work !

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback it's my pleasure

Seller's Response:

easy to work with,

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback

:

super quick !




No comments:

Post a Comment