Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Video Editing, And Post Productions











About:

We Have The Talent, You Have The Dream.



I am offering my professional video editing services exclusively here on fiverr. I will edit your Wedding Videos, Real estate, Promotions, Commercials, Short clips, Music Videos, Photo Album Slideshows, Logo Reveals, Showcases and much more.



I’ve spent countless hours producing high-quality videos and i will help you add advanced and relevant sound effects, cool transitions, dynamic titles and lower thirds. i will remove shaking from your videos, sync and fix your audio and much more!



  • What will you get?

    ☑ Full HD 1080p/ 4k Ultra HD   

    ☑ Royalty free BG music

    ☑ Cinematic Sound Effects

    ☑ Cinematic Color Grading

    ☑ MP4 / AVI / MOV / GIF / MKV Format 

    ☑ 24/7 live chat support 

    ☑ Full Assistance until you're satisfied

    ☑ Premium Service



  • Platform?
       ☑ Adobe After Effects

       ☑ Adobe Premier Pro

       ☑ Final Cut Pro



Please note: As your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So please take a brief moment to message me before you order. 



Order with confidence :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is always a pleasure to work with Nekferd. His way of work shows he is a professional in his field. Great work again! Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you amocent, it's pleasure working with you too.

Seller's Response:

Extremely fast! i always look forward to working with this seller! he always surpass expectations on quality and speed.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, I look forward to have more work. I really enjoyed working for you.

Seller's Response:

I bid my project at 24 hours and it took 2 days to receive. My deadline was so close that there was no time to ask for edits. It took a while for the project to get started from the time I accepted the bid and paid.




No comments:

Post a Comment