Thursday, April 30, 2020

Professional And Unique Movie Or Book Trailer











About:

Hello there!



  My name is Vio and  I will always give my best in offering to you the final product to match your expectations.



 I can work on video commercials (ads),kickstarter video, movie or book trailers, movie opening titles and why not personal videos.



!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER !!!

          !!! I DO WORK FOR QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY !!! 





  •  Starting Price $125
  • Movie or Book Trailer / Teaser  (30 up to 120 sec/length)
  • Footage Pick Included - if you don't have any I will do my best to provide them from my online library (more than 1.000.000 stock footage)
  • Creating the right Motion Titles
  • Sound Editing and Sound Effects Included - Most time consuming! - "No Sounds, No Feelings"
  • All the footage and sounds provided will be licensed

IMPORTANT

Please contact me before you place an order to make sure I am able to cover your project. 

REFUND POLICY

I will always do my best to achieve a completely bespoke video product. If you are not pleased with my work, I will try to make necessary changes to sort this or I will offer you a full refund.



   Kind Regards,

V|O

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you once again

Seller's Response:

Fast response and fast delivery

:

Vio was great. He was always helpful. I made quite a few changes with different clips and he was quick to help me. I highly recommend Vio!

:

Thank you! Great Experience! Glad that I could help!

:

What a service! Spellbound.




No comments:

Post a Comment