Thursday, April 30, 2020

Be Editing Your Kids Youtube Videos











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING! 

I will take your raw material and make it look appealing to kids audience especially if you have toy review videos. I will add motion graphics, explosions, nice sound effects and zooming in and out to keep the viewers engaged.



These are the steps that happen after you send me the footage and order the gig.



1. You will need to tell me how long you want your video to be

2. I will download the footage

3. Edit footage     -cutting the footage

                            -color correction

                            -adding text, sounds and overlay graphic effects

                            -adding background kids music

4. Send you the footage in the time frame for the gig

5. You go through the video and send me the changes

6. I do the changes and send you the video again



*Depending on the gig steps 5 and 6 can be repeated



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second video with Gamezerker, and they really did an awesome job... again. Here is the link on YouTube if you want to see for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcERbsDIdAY. Looking forward to episode 3!...

:

Happy to see that the video is already up!

:

Gamezerker is awesome for video editing. He added so much beyond what I could even imagine, and my son was beyond thrilled with it. It's already published on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0xXfiFKtmw. Will definitely use him again for future installments.

:

He did exactly what expected, I needed some revision and without problem the final result got just as I wanted it. Will order again!

:

Another job well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment