Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Add , Replace Music Or Sound To Your Video











About:

Hi! Thanks for choosing my service! Adding professionally recorded production music or sound effects to any audio or video makes it more interesting. 

This gig:



  • Up 5 or 10 or 20 minutes (depends on the gig you selected) OR a royalty free music be added to your single video or audio file!
  • Perfect synced to the audio or video
  • The edited video will be the same format with the original video (that your provided me)
  • .


Please contact me 
If your project is longer than 20 minutes.



This gig is so good for adding music or sound/ voice over to :

   

  • Radio or TV ads
  • Presentation 
  • Website video
  • Intro 
  • Video game
  • ... and more 
  • .


I look forward to serving you. Thank you so much!!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful, made changes as requested. Willing to go the extra mile

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. You are the customer I love to work with.

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with this seller. Very quick and chose audio track that was a perfect enhancement to my project. Will definitely work with this seller again.

Seller's Response:

awesome buyer!!!! Thank you so much for your tip!!! Love to work with!!!

:

EASY AND FAST!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment