Thursday, April 30, 2020

Professional Video Editing In Under 48 Hours











About:

**** PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING TO GET YOUR FREE QUOTE! - ORDERS PLACED WITHOUT PRIOR CONTACT MAY BE CANCELED IF THEY DON'T FIT OUR GIG AND PRICING****





It only takes 4 steps!



  1. Message us to discuss the project
  2. Send your media 
  3. I'll work my magic
  4. Receive your finished video!




You can get in touch with us through this gig for any type of editing work:




  • Corporate video
  • Videoclips
  • Slideshows
  • Weddings
  • Intros and outros
  • Commercials
  • Green-screen (keying) 
  • Colour correction
  • Titling
  • Post-processing and FX
  • Vertical video
  • And much more!






Please don't hesitate to shoot us a message to discuss your project in further detail.

Reviews


:

I needed a video edited for my new restaurant and I have used a videographer to shoot the videos. Evan did such an awesome job with the project and I love the editing style! I will use him further for more videos of my restaurant.

:

I was very impressed with the trailer so I thought I would give Evan a try and oh boy, he has got amazing skills. My youtube intro is looking amazing and I am very impressed! Delivered in 2 days and the editing is very congruent to what I wanted plus more. Highly recommended :) Thanks Evan

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment