Thursday, April 30, 2020

Masterfully Craft Your Videos In Post Production











About:

Welcome to my Fiverr page!



With years of experience in post-production, I have had the opportunity to assist and take the lead in a wide variety of projects. I hope to continue my journey as a video editor & digital storyteller on Fiverr and leverage my skills to get your video from an editors timeline to the world. 



I am ready to do PROFESSIONAL & COST AFFORDABLE video editing/post-production on the following



  • Narrative work
  • Travel vlogs/montages/etc
  • Corporate branding
  • Events
  • Music videos
  • Commercials
  • Social media identity
  • Promotional work
  • Wedding
  • Real estate 
  • Video template editing 


Looking to buy stock footage? Click contact me



Questions about additional services or about anything you see? Click contact me



MONEY BACK GUARANTEED! 

Not satisfied? No worries - Money back is guaranteed with each order! 



Reviews


:

I'm highly impressed with the expertise of his editing skills. The transitions with the beat of the music were spot on. Excellent work. Will be my number one go to. Thanks!!

:

Riotafoya was phenomenal to deal with through the entire process of our project! He was very fast to reply to my initial inquiry and questions. He worked extremely diligently throughout the timeline to ensure that he was making our final video exactly what we had envisioned and delivered before our deadline. I would have to say that for the price he is offering, he is providing great value to all of his customers! We will be ordering from him again in the future.

:

Seller was communicative and receptive to feedback. They took my recommendations in stride and met my expectations at every turn. Would recommend working with this seller if your time and funding are tight!

:

excellent work. highly reccommended. will definitely use again.

:

Rio is the real deal! Phenomenal job!




No comments:

Post a Comment