Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Experienced Video Editing For Social Media And Online











About:

Please note that my prices listed are the actual prices - There are no hidden fees unless you require something that isn't listed under my packages.



Professional creative video editing with attention to detail and the desire to create a product that is unique while creating a sense of heart behind the message you are trying to convey.



One of my personal beliefs is that all products should include a grade; colour is especially important to me, and can dramatically shift the tone of my work depending on the client requirements. I can also provide motion graphics at request, and will also ensure that all packages receive the utmost amount of care and attention to meet your needs.



I can render at any format required and will also handle and export 4K footage at no extra cost.



I currently use Adobe Premiere Pro 2020, After Effects 2020 and DaVinci Resolve for all editing and grading.

Reviews


:

Very cooperative and quick response time

:

Great job in making our funny video look amazing! Thank you!

:

Incredible quality and super fast turnaround!

:

Great communication and receptive to feedback! Will work with him again.

:

Easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment