Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Youtube And Travel Videos











About:

I will edit your of Youtube videos as requested, vlog, challenges, educational, travel, tutorials or any other kind. I will add any texts or graphics that you need or I can create a custom motion graphic intro/title for an extra. 



My 3 gig packages are divided by the amount of footage you can send me to edit so please choose the package that fits your needs and don't be afraid to message me if you have any other specific request or question about the gig!



I can also add any kind of transitions and effects to your travel video!



EXTRA FAST DELIVERY - less than 24h AVAILABLE



When you contact me for a gig provide these informations so I can deliver the video faster possible



  • The kind of video I'm going to edit 
  • The target of the video (kids, teenagers, professionals, etc.)
  • How you want me to edit (fast paced with a lot of cuts, slow and relaxed, etc.)
  • Any text, logo or graphic I need to add and where you want it to be placed
  • Any sound effect I need to add to the video
  • How long the video should be

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very patient and helpful on the project. Amazing job and creative skills to create a cohesive video out of random clips. Very thorough and communicative throughout the entire project!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Great job!

:

Good Work! Great Editor with huge talent!

:

Very fast and good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment