Monday, April 27, 2020

Professional Video Editing On Adobe Premiere Pro And After Effects











About:

*PLEASE AVOID CONFUSION AND DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. UNDISCUSSED ORDERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE CANCELLED.*



I am a professional Video Editor and Post-Producer with more than 2 years of experience.

I have done 100+ projects for clients from all over the world with 100% success rate. 



Customer Satisfaction is my Top Priority :)



SERVICES:



My services include:



  • After Effects & Premiere Pro Templates
  • Logo reveals
  • Cinematic Edits
  • Slideshows
  • Corporate Slideshows & Explainers
  • Motion Graphics
  • Music & Lyric videos
  • Fashion show edits
  • Wedding edits
  • Event promos
  • Video Openers
  • Fitness Promos
  • Gaming Videos
  • Captions & Subtitles


WHY CHOOSE ME?


  • Fast & Reliable Service
  • Trusted by 300+ buyers all around the globe
  • Fast Response
  • Full HD Output
  • Free 4K Output
  • Help & service even after order completion
  • Royalty free Stock Footage & Music
  • No Copyright Issues
  • Full Refund upon dissatisfaction
  • Flexible Pricing


Visit my portfolio at:

https://www.behance.net/hashirzaheer10



I'll charge extra fee for providing source file. Share your task with me and I will be happy to do it for you in nominal price and in time. Feel free to contact me anytime.



Best

Hashir Zaheer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a montage for me and performed exactly what was requested as well has getting finished on the deadline. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

good experience

Seller's Response:

Seller has been very open to make changes when needed, very flexible and hard working. Enjoyed his professionalism. Buy again any time. Thanks for your work. Exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

It was a great experience.

Seller's Response:

Okay, this seller is more than great. I got what I asked for and even more. He helped me out with all my questions and made things work perfectly. Thank you!! I will definately recommend (and place another order myself).




No comments:

Post a Comment