Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create A Cinematic Travel Video











About:

In this gig you will get an awesome and cinematic travel video which will be made from your travel clips and pictures.

I will edit your travel video and make them look amazing.



What will you get in each package?

  • Cinematic look
  • Text and logos
  • Awesome transitions
  • Video Stabilization
  • Color correction
  • Audio and Video Effects
  • Royalty Free Music
  • Hd 1080p Quality
  • Perfect for uploading on YouTube and Social Media.



    Why hire me ?

    I am a professional Video Editor having 5 years of experience in my field.I have worked on a lot of projects and can make any type of video you want.



    Note:
    If your video length is more than 5 minutes then please contact me for a custom offer.



    If you have any queries please contact me before placing your order.



    Thankyou

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice editing and really fast!

Seller's Response:

Rizwan delivered on time as promised and the result was absolutely awesome :-)

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much 😊

Seller's Response:

It was absolutely amazing working with Rizwan! I loved the final output and I had some feedback which Rizwan incorporated without any complains. Would definitely use Rizwan's services again :-)

:

Thankyou :)




No comments:

Post a Comment