Thursday, April 30, 2020

Edit Your Vipkid Intro Video











About:

I'm Poppy, and I work for 4 online ESL companies, including VIPKid, GoGoKid, Cambly, and iTalki. 

I am passionate about video editing and have just completed a video editing course! Checkk out my youtube here- www.youtube.com/c/PatriciaOana



What & Why

I know how important it is to "sell yourself" in the flooded world of online teaching!

What is it that makes you stand out? 

Are you silly? Patient? Do you want to showcase your life or your interests?

We will work together to develop your "brand" via video montage. After reviewing your clips, I will edit them to showcase your unique teaching style!



How

Record yourself teaching in a variety of ways. Your clips should include props, rewards, encouragement, and simple language. Please include an introduction of your name, and a closing. Be creative! Be you! Parents want to see your classroom, personality and teaching ability. 

(Videos will be between 15 and 45 seconds, unless you have a specific request).



Post-Production

If your video is not to your satisfaction, I will review your feedback and make the necessary adjustments at no cost, if you let me know within 48 hours. Adjustments are free the first time.

Reviews


:

I loved the quality of the video. It was what I was looking for. It was difficult for me to come up with a simple video but she helped make it possible. The seller was flexible and great to communicate with.

:

The video was very professional and exactly what I wanted!

:

Very responsive and helpful! Great feedback on what videos to send to make the complete project! Love the final outcome!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment