Monday, April 27, 2020

Make Your Video Game Trailer











About:

If you want an awesome video game trailer for yourself then I can help you. In this Gig, you will get the cheapest and best Video Game Trailer for you.



You will get the file link from my website/google drive/youtube unlisted video. Wherever you want.

What kind of Trailer do you want? Action-packed/ Teaser / Story

Give me an outline to follow so that I can perform better from my end.

You logo needed to use which I will add at first / end.



Please contact me for additional details. Thank You :)(:

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job! Fast! And very patient! Sincerely recommend! The film is made logically and professionally. Look forward to the next cooperation.

:

Thank You :)

:

PERFECT! He was very patient, responsive, and followed instructions perfectly. Will definitely use again!

:

Good seller with good skills; i recomend

:

Excellent to work with, would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment