Monday, April 27, 2020

Professionally Edit Any Of Your Gaming Montages











About:

         PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING



Hi! I am a professional video editor and a gamer. Games like Fortnite has been taking over the world recently with millions playing. Those numbers include YouTube content creators. My professional video editing skills are great for gamers who want to upload gaming montages and gameplay to their YouTube channel. 



I'll add:

facecam, 
visual and sound effects, gaming montage transitions, trimming,  adding music, audio sync, color correction, crop, funny gameplay edits and more!



I can help you compile all of your funny clips into a funny moments video, edit your intense gameplay, make a game montage, or a simple let's play video.



Games I can edit:



  • Fortnite
  • Rocket League
  • CS:GO
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Overwatch
  • Apex: Legends
  • And much more!


Process:



  1. Contact me about your project with details of how you want it to look.
  2. Provide me with the required footage for your video.
  3. I'll professionally and quickly edit your video.
  4. Revisions are made which are free of cost.
  5. This is when your project is delivered to you.


My costumers are my priority, I will not stop editing you game montage until you are satisfied. Thank you for your cooperation. Prices can be negotiated. 

Reviews


:

yes we did and we continue to do so.

:

Would highly recommend

:

GREAT JOB BUDDY

:

Montage has a great vibe to it and flows freely, kudos maestro lol

:

nailed it buddy, that's what i needed to see and hear...sounds and looks fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment