Monday, April 27, 2020

Make Dropshipping Video Ads For Facebook











About:

Facebook/Instagram video creative for your Dropshipping Shopify/Woocommerce store


Important




  • I do not take videos or pictures, I am not a videographer. I will create the ad creative using clips from various sources. Please contact me before ordering.


In the above gig videos you can see examples of my previous work. My mission is to provide you with the best quality and therfore winning ads.



I require you to send me an aliexpress link to your product, a link to your online shop and your logo file (optional).



My speciality is to create Dropshipping ads, however I am open to create Amazon ads etc. But don't forget to contact me first.


  • What you will get for 20$ ?


  1.  1080 x 1080 square format ad
  2.  Royalty free background music
  3.  Quick delivery aprox. 2-3 days
  4.  1 revision


--For any other project that has something to do with ad creatives, please send me a message.

Reviews


:

Perfekt job.

:

Absolutely perfect, great communication and a very good ad- thank you!

:

Super Service in 22h Video gehabt

:

Great and fast work !

:

Gerne wieder :)




No comments:

Post a Comment